Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tele-bits: Top Chef

Warning: Spoiler Alert if you haven't watched tonight's episode!

I'm so glad about the final four, well, 3 of them at least.

The judges choices were right on and the three that have been winners since the first couple shows are on their way to the finals in Puerto Rico: Richard, Stephanie and Antonia (wait, Antonia? omg...I'm blanking on her name...must need more rum). Those three have been professional, calm and in the top of many TC competitions. Richard and Stephanie for sure. Which is why I remember THEIR names...

Not so thrilled about Lisa but I do think she is better than Spike in a few ways. One, she doesn't have a stupid name like Spike. Two, she is a woman (heheh, personal bias...want to see a woman named Top Chef). No, I won't be disappointed if Richard wins since I think he is the BEST but Stephanie equally deserves the honor.

Another great Bravo show! Anyone going to watch Shear Genius this year? I am :)

No comments: