Friday, May 30, 2008

Japan man discovers woman living in his closet

Yup, you read that correctly. Japan man discovers woman living in his closet. What?? This story made me laugh...until I realized that it could SO happen to me.

Face it, any of us who own a home have at least one closet that we never look in, right? Mine would be the closet in the basement bedroom. The last time I looked in it was probably sometime in 2003.

You may think that's odd but it's not really. It's filled with mementos of the past, photographs, old concert t-shirts, etc. I love that stuff and because I'm a hoarder at heart (HAH), I gotta keep it. But look at it? C'mon peeps. The joy of looking at these keepsakes isn't at it's greatest unless there has been at least 10 years between visits. Am I right? Visit too often and the hoarder's heart starts to beat fast with panic. If they become "every day" items they also become disposable! Ok, maybe not for everything but if you're a hoarder, you know what I'm talking about here.

Gotta call home and have them check the closets.

Full article here.

Oh yeah and HAHs unite! Remember if it weren't for HAH's, there would be no antiques!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very strange title and it force me to read blog :)


Urgent Medical Care in Florida