Friday, May 16, 2008

House

The writer's strike really put a crimp in my Tele-bits reporting this Spring, just like it did everyone else's blogging about TV! But I have been so happy to have House back that I've been watching all the reruns and the new ones, just to get a good fix before Summer.

This last week BLEW ME AWAY! Did anyone see that coming with Cutthroat Bitch?? It was GENIUS. Ok, that's enough CAPS for one post...

House is a great character and a very good show. I wish they would get rid of the new suck-ups, though, and go back to the original bunch. I cared a lot more about their story progressions than I do about 13 and the two guys. And the fact that I can't remember their House-monikers should tell you something considering how much I love this show.

Suzzy (rhymes with buzzy)

No comments: