Monday, September 17, 2007

Tele-bits: Psych!

USA reups Psych
USA has picked up a 16-episode third season of its drama Psych, which revolves around a psychic cop, played by James Roday. The show debuted last year as the top-rated new show in cable and has been averaging 4.6 million viewers this summer, winning its Friday timeslot against cable competition. (Variety)

From EW - http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20057305,00.html

Note: the only problem with the above statement is that James Roday plays a "psychic cop". He is neither a cop nor a psychic. Otherwise, woohoo! More Psych!

2 comments:

Psychic Wannabe said...

Well that makes me VERY HAPPY! As we both know, it's one of my favs!

Did you see the last episodes of The 4400 and Dead Zone? Both of them made me cry!

Psychic Wannabe said...

OH, and you should start getting "The Closer" on Netflix. I really think you'd like it. Everyone I know that watches it rates it as their number #1 fav!